Zimpli Kids are the innovative creators behind the most unique children’s toy products on the market! We strive to create fun ‘just add water’ products to enhance both children’s and parent’s experiences of bath time and sensory play time. The amazing textures, colours, sounds and scents of our products make them perfect for multi-sensory and messy play at home or in a educational setting.
Great for Sensory Development!
Provide open-ended opportunities where the process is more important than the product - how children use the materials in our products is more important than what is made from them. Using creative thinking skills and expressing creativity are important self-esteem builders.
• Social & Emotional Development
Children will learn to co-operate and have the opportunity to work as a team together around a sensory table, allowing them to express themselves and to feel good about their decision-making skills.
• Cognitive Development
Changing the colour of water, making water turn into goo and slime, and moulding your shapes will help children see and understand that if you add 'this' to 'that', it will make something new and unique.
• Physical Development
Children reinforce and practice their small motor skills while pouring, measuring, stirring and manipulating the materials. They learn to control and give their bodies directions to accomplish tasks as they explore.
- Eco Friendly: Slime Baff is biodegradable and is skin safe, drain safe, easy clean and stain free
- Great Fun: Slime Baff turns bath time into fun time as it turns water into slime
- Sensory Play: Slime Baffs unique texture is perfect for messy and multi-sensory play
- UK Made: Proudly made in the UK to strict European safety standards
- Multi Use: Use just one quarter of the bag to create up to 10 litres of slime for use in a bowl
- Easy Drain: Just add more water to turn back to water to easily drain away
Dos and Don'ts - For maximum fun follow the laws of Slime Baff!
- Not recommended for children under 5 years of age unless supervised by an adult. Don't put too much water in the bath
- Enjoy Slime Baff sitting down. Slime is slippery!
- Don't eat Slime Baff. It's not nice and just like regular soap, if you get Slime Baff in your eyes it could sting, so make sure to rinse it out with plenty of clear water
- Don't forget to wash the slime out of your hair