Race and count your 3D character from shop to shop, using plastic money to buy lots of different items!
The winner is the first person to collect 6 items on their board. This fun board game offers older Orchard Toys fans longer and more varied gameplay than some of our traditional matching games.
Children will learn about handling money and giving change as well as developing their imagination as they take on the roles of shop keeper and banker, playing with pretend money. The game also encourages good manners, as players say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ to the shopkeeper every time they buy an item. Children can also add their own tills and purses to the game for extra play value!
- 1 x jigged game board,
- 48 x item cards,
- 4 x shopping bag boards,
- 4 x characters,
- 4 x character stands,
- Play money,
- 1 x dice,
- 1 x instruction leaflet
Box Size: 25.5 x 4.4 x 22.1 cm. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard.
Our games, jigsaws and colouring books are designed with the ethos of ‘learning made fun’. The below highlights exactly which educational skills are being developed with each product.
- Encourages Discussion
- Promotes Imaginative Play
- Develops Matching and Memory Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Personal and Social Skills
More children's fun learning Orchard Toys Board Game:
- Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops Game
- Orchard Toys Crazy Chefs Game
- Orchard Toys Slimy Rhymes Game
- Orchard Toys Spotty Sausage Dogs Game
- Orchard Toys Rainbow Unicorns Game
- Orchard Toys Cheeky Monkeys Game
- Orchard Toys Jungle Heads & Tails Game
- Orchard Toys Dirty Dinos Game
- Orchard Toys What's the Time Mr Wolf? Game
- Orchard Toys Dinosaur Lotto Game
- Orchard Toys Bus Stop Game
- Orchard Toys Pigs in Pants Game
- Orchard Toys 2 in 1 Insey Winsey Spider Game
- Orchard Toys Lunch Box Game
- Orchard Toys Tell the Time Game
- Orchard Toys Shopping List Game